Meet Your Neighbor Exhibit Walk
By Photojournalist, John Nance
25 Downtown Appleton Businesses
25 Audio Stories – podcast style!
Anitha Kongkeo featured within the Trout Museum of Art
Exhibit Walk Map!
The Exhibit Walk can be completed in any order. The list below shows the shortest walking order, beginning with the Trout Museum of Art as stop #1. Parking ramp located across the street from TMA at 134 South Superior St.
Keep in mind business hours all differ. If you miss a stop one day, come back for a visit later!
The exhibit walk can be completed in any order, but our suggested rotation is listed below. Each stop is labeled with an exhibit walk sticker in the business window. Enter the business, find the photograph, and Meet Your Neighbors!
1. Trout Museum of Art | 111 W College Ave
2. Bazil’s Pub | 109 W College Ave
3. Brewed Awakenings | 107 E College Ave
4. Bona Fide Juicery | 111 E College Ave
5. Authors Kitchen & Bar | 125 E College Ave
6. Kodere | 201 E College Ave
7. Lawlss Coffee | 233 E College Ave
8. Heid Music | 308 E College Ave
9. The Fire | 230 E College Ave
10. Pinot’s Pallet | 226 E College Ave
11. Garden View Family | 216 E College Ave
12. Antojitos Mexicanos | 204 E College Ave
13. Bowl Ninety-One | 100 E College Ave
14. Copper Rock | 210 W College Ave
15. Mondo Wine Bar & Retail | 220 W College Ave
16. Johnson Bank | 222 W College Ave #2B
17. The Cozzy Corner | 111 N Walnut St
18. ACOCA Coffee | 500 W College Ave
19. Crazy Sweet | 514 W College Ave
20. Mill City Public House | 1103 W College Ave
21. Appleton Beer Factory | 603 W College Ave
22. McFleshman’s Brewing Co | 115 South State St
23. Sal’s Pizza | 411 W College Ave
24. Fika Tea | 207 W College Ave
25. Voyageurs Bakehouse | 201 W College Ave
Meet the Artist
John Nance is a photojournalist living and working in Appleton. “This craft is more than just a camera and a lens. It’s my choice of weapon to take on the world. My reflection of the world and the world’s reflection of me.” – Nance