TMA is Open to the Public
Visiting the Galleries – View our current exhibitions
We’re excited to welcome you during regular business hours. Here are some things you may want to know before you come:
- The museum is regularly sanitized and all cleaning procedures have been strengthened to ensure each guest is welcomed into a safe environment.
- Tours will be self-guided. Many of the artists provided audio with their work, and you can access it via your smartphone.
- To keep all visitors and our staff safe from COVID–19, everyone is required to wear a mask. Extras are available at each entrance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building and at each entrance.
- Regular membership prices apply, starting at $15 per person per year for unlimited visits and additional benefits. If you are already a member, you can come for free as many times as you would like.
- The Museum Store is open and does not require a membership to shop. Members receive a 10% discount.
* Our galleries and store will be closed February 1 to 18 for the installation of our Spring exhibit! Classes will continue, see below.
Tuesday: 10am – 4pm
Wednesday: 10am – 4pm
Thursday: 10am – 8pm
Friday: 10am – 4pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
About TMA Online Education
- Enjoy structured, pre-scheduled sessions from the comfort of your home.
- Live instruction by local artists, powered by Zoom.
- 10 students maximum per art educator
- Blends personalized learning and time to socialize with friends.
- Students can continue to work on their projects at their own pace between sessions.
- All supplies are included in the price of registration, with scheduled curbside pick-up one week in advance. Each supply kit will include instructions on how to login to Zoom, what supplies are included in the kit, supplies needed from home, and contact information.
About TMA In-Person Education
- Enjoy a safe, sanitized, and socially-distanced in-person experience in our studios.
- 9 students maximum per art educator – blends personalized learning and time to safely socialize with friends.
- Students will have their own supplies throughout the duration of class.
- All supplies are included in the price of registration, and will be provided the first day of class.
- TMA staff will check-in each student in the Museum Store. At check-in: Masks are required the entire time you are in the building and extras will be available at each entrance.
- Students will have their temperature checked using a touchless thermometer.
- Staff will provide hand sanitizer to everyone upon entry.
- Students and parents will be asked to verify that the students, parents, or anyone else in the household has not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19.
- To reduce the number of people in the art studios, parents and visitors are not allowed on the 5th floor.
- After class, staff will escort students to TMA’s Atrium or Houdini Plaza (weather permitting) to wait with students until they are picked-up.
- Pre-packaged snacks and bottled water will be provided by TMA during each class.
Special Note: Coronavirus/COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic and is extremely contagious. It is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person, and as a result federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and wearing a mask in public. TMA has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, TMA cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not be infected. Parents and students registered for onsite classes acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and are voluntarily participating. Therefore, TMA will provide a full refund to anyone who chooses to withdraw from classes due to COVID-19 before their first class period begins.