Made to Order, Helping Artists Now
The Trout Museum of Art, with co-hosts Bergstrom Automotive and Community First Credit Union, are proud to present Made to Order, a match-making program for art buyers and artists.
The art community has been hit hard during these times, you can help support local artists by purchasing a work of art. Works start at as little as $100. TMA’s goal is to raise $50,000 or more—half of which goes straight into the hands of artists, with the other half going to support TMA’s programming.
The Made to Order initiative will result in an exhibition of the original works of art, an online catalog documenting the work, and a celebration, Made to Order Premier, on Friday, August 28, 2020 to unveil the finished pieces.
If you’re interested in learning more, scroll to browse all our talented artists and fill out a Made to Order interest form. If you don’t see exactly what you want, that’s okay. Fill out the interest form anyway and tell us what you’re looking for. We will help find the right artist for you.
Celebrate the Made to Order exhibition
Artists! Become a part of Made to Order.
Interested buyers – learn all about art buying and collecting before taking your first step.
I’m interested in commissioning a Made to Order artwork, what’s next?
1. Choose your budget and an artist, browse artists below.
2. Fill out a Made to Order interest form.
3. TMA staff will coordinate an artist connection and project details.
4. Payment to TMA: 50% down payment and 50% when the project is completed.
5. Artist creates your masterpiece.
6. Your artwork will be in an all-original exhibition from August 28th through November 8th.
7. Attend our opening reception, Made to Order Premier, virtually or in person.
8. Take your one-of-a-kind artwork home following the exhibition!
Need to make a Made to Order payment?
Click the link below and enter in the amount indicated in your contract. In the comment field, please indicate your name and the name of your artist.