Please note, this position is filled for summer 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for a college student looking to get hands-on experience working as part of a nonprofit organization. The Digital Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing Manager promote the museum, its exhibits, and its educational programs utilizing search engine optimization, social media, and traditional media.
Flexible, but preferably 15 – 20 hours per week
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
- Supports the execution of social media management, public relations, and brand strategies
- Assisting with the design of printed and digital marketing materials, including brochures, posters, web banners, and social media graphics
- Execute marketing campaigns in digital properties while tracking results
- Assists in shooting and uploading photos/videos to various channels
- Update website and email communications with content and images
- Currently enrolled in an associates or undergraduate degree program
- Professional work ethic, self-starter, and flexible nature
- Familiarity with the city of Appleton
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Interest in the arts, public relations, or marketing
- Experience in social media marketing, Facebook Analytics, and Google Analytics
- Creative design, photo/video experience encouraged, but not required
GOALS OF THE INTERNSHIP
The Digital Marketing Internship will provide experience to students pursuing degrees in, but not limited to, communication, electronic media, and marketing. In addition, you will be involved in community events and will network with a wide variety of leaders in the fine arts, marketing, public relations, and museum fields.
Please note, this internship is unpaid. However, the Digital Marketing Intern will:
- Gain hands-on experiences in the downtown Appleton fine arts community
- Meet and work with professional personalities, artists, and marketers
- Develop creative portfolio/demo reel
- Experience working for a non-profit
- May receive academic credit for their time (adjustments to the internship can be made to meet the
requirements of your academic institution)
Email a resume to Ashley Acker, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line state Digital Marketing Intern.