Young Artist Marketplace
The 61st Annual Art at the Park presented by Community First Credit Union is happening July 24 & 25, 2021!
Art at the Park will again feature a Young Artist Marketplace where artists under the age of 18 can display and sell their work. Artwork will be juried and a number of artists will be selected to join us. If accepted, a $25 participation fee will be required.
Thank you to Headliner Homes and Kat Got Art for sponsoring this area of the park!
|Who||What we’re looking for||
What can artists can expect?
|Artists ages 7 – 18||Painting, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography, Woodworking,
Metalwork, Leatherwork, Printmaking, Fiber art, Other
Rules and Regulations:
April 16, 2021
Notification of acceptance
April 30, 2021
Artist confirmation to TMA/Art at the Park and booth fee paid. Booth fees are nonrefundable.
May 31, 2021
Friday, July 23, 2021 4pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
(festival will stay open until 9pm Saturday with entertainment, you are not required to keep your booth open during this time)
Sunday 9am – 4pm
- Completed application does not guarantee participation in Art at the Park
- Once notified of acceptance, applicant must send in a $25 booth fee by May 31, 2021
- Participation in previous years of the event does not guarantee participation in Art at the Park 2021.
- An independent, anonymous group of jurors will select applicants to participate in Art at the Park 2021.
- The jurors’ decisions are final. No exceptions will be made.
- Digital images submitted for jurying must be representative of the work exhibited at Art at the Park. They should represent current work and represent the majority of work exhibited. On the day of Art at the Park, the compliance committee has the authority to require that any items deemed not consistent with the submitted material, ineligible, or otherwise inappropriate, be put away.
- Artists are responsible for obtaining a seller’s permit, if applicable
- A person is generally not required to hold a Wisconsin seller’s permit if the person’s “taxable sales” are less than $1,000 in a calendar year or if the person’s sales are isolated or sporadic.
- Artists whose taxable sales are more than $1,000 in a calendar year are responsible for collecting and reporting the 5% Wisconsin sales tax.
- Review Wisconsin’s Temporary Events tax laws
- Participants will be responsible for their own financial exchanges
- Financial exchanges may begin at 9:00am Saturday and must end at 4:00pm on Sunday.
- Participants must supply their own 10’x10’ tents, tent stakes, tables, chairs, and other equipment. If this is a financial hardship, please indicate in the application.
- Participants are responsible for their own booth display setup
- Booths can be set up beginning at 4:00pm on Friday, July 23, 20201. They must be completely set up and ready for visitors by 9:00am on Saturday.
- Booth spaces will be assigned – assignments are final. No exceptions will be made.
- No sharing of booth spaces
- All equipment and materials must stay within assigned 10’x10’ booth space
- All booth spaces will be on the grass
- All tents must be staked or weighted down
- Electricity is limited, and you must indicate on your application if you need electricity. Prior approval is needed to access the park’s electricity.
- The accepted artist/participant must be present the day of Art at the Park and personally manage their booth. Once accepted, no refunds will be granted for applicants who withdraw from the show. Refunds will not be granted for those withdrawing their application. The event will be held rain or shine. In case of severe inclement weather, no refunds will be given.