Volunteers are an essential part of Art at the Park each year. From set-up to booth sitting to art activities – there are plenty of ways to assist while you enjoy this two-day festival celebrating art in the Fox Cities. If you are interested in donating your time to this summertime tradition, grab a friend and visit the sign-up link below!
July 23 and 24
various time slots available
July 25; 9am – 9pm
July 26; 9am – 4pm
Volunteer slots are available in a range of areas and times.
Teardown and Cleanup
July 26; 4pm – 6pm
July 27, 8am-9am
- Volunteers will receive an Art at the Park t-shirt to wear during the event.
- Teams are welcome! Sign-up as a work, friend, or organization team. Team members can sign-up individually, or the main contact may sign-up using their information and indicate the approximate number in their group.
- A digital orientation will be provided as we get closer to the event! You will receive an overview of the event and and explanation of the area(s) you signed up for.
- Volunteers ages 14 + are welcome.
- This is a great opportunity for high school students seeking service hours
- Grab a friend and sign-up through the link below!
Sign up for Art at the Park through the provided link. Volunteer spots are available in a number of areas including:
- Set-up and clean-up
- Greet visitors as they enter the park and answer their questions
- Assist with youth art projects and drop-in art classes
- Help an artist facilitate a community-wide art project
- Promote the Trout Museum of Art in our informational booth
- Help at the TMA-run beverage station
- Supervise an artist’s booth while they take a break (no sales take place during this time)
- Help keep the park clean
- or simply assist where needed!